I can not imagine the world ever actually being this way. This has been gong on for hundreds of years, slavery and selling slaves goes on today, but I just cannot imagine it being done so publicly! “Stop by the auction house and pick up some dishes and a slave”, we are truly fallen! People all over the world, RIGHT NOW, are in slavery! It is so sad and I just cannot imagine that there are people in the world who would value a human life so little! I meant to simply just share an old photo, but then I got to thinking of the people who went through those doors and it really saddened me and made me pretty upset!! So glad this is not the country we are anymore!
- “With All Fear”: Christianity and Slavery (Part 2) (vridar.org)
- Modern-day slavery persists the world over, report says (stripes.com)
- How FREE is the Land of the Free?: Human Trafficking (megamommymo.wordpress.com)
- Slavery Fight To Stop Traffickers Steps Up (news.sky.com)
- Scottish law chief: Human trafficking is ‘slavery’ (itv.com)
- Contemporary Slavery: The Concealed Truth (thedlhughleyshow.com)